Thursday, April 26, 2012

White Tigers at Mirage

We were in Vegas last week and walked over to pick up our tickets for LOVE. We used the entrance that we always use to go in and the Tiger Area that we always stopped to look at was boarded up. Just wondering when this happened and if they moved them out to the Secret Gardens. I can%26#39;t remember if we went there last March to see them or if it was the March before. By the way, LOVE was really worth seeing, and we also took the helicopter down the strip at night. It was really cool!



White Tigers at Mirage


There are indeed white tigers out in the Secret Garden area. I know the ';free'; area where you used to be able to watch them has been boarded up for a few months now.





Glad you liked LOVE...it is a great show!! Sounds like a fun trip!



White Tigers at Mirage


White Tigers area was closed to make way for another Burger Bar that would OFFER-- FAKE KOBE BEEF BURGERS AT A VERY HIGH PRICE. Same as Burger Bar at Mandalay Bay, that offers FAKE KOBE BEEF.





They use the same type of cow meat, BUT it aint KOBE BEEF.





If its still boarded up, lets hope the bogus deal fell apart.





Would be better to have an IN // OUT Burger joint there




.




It%26#39;s a shame. Last June that Tiger in the front put on one of the funniest free shows I%26#39;ve seen in Vegas!




I am glad it is not genuine Kobe, but instead



the same, only different.



I would rather get similar at 1/3rd the price with the fake Kobe




The only thing SIMILAR is the name of the Breed of the cow.





I could feed you Brangus Bull and you could not tell the difference between it and the fake KOBE.




Lowrance,



Did it involve the tiger doing a little dance in the water and then p**ping (in the water)? %26#39;Cuz that%26#39;s the ';funny show'; I saw there in September.





I know the tigers only ';visit'; that room, but sometimes they are SO bored.





Majong,



The Mirage website does mention that area (and the volcano) being closed for renovations. I saw it on the site after someone first mentioned it on here. I was hoping that they were going to replace that non-moving ';moving sidewalk'; outside that entrance at the same time.






lol Mailgirl, I think we saw the same show!




hum..looks like that tiger is playing you guys.. I saw that same show back in July of 2001 lol I have photos somewhere, but they are on that old fashioned photography paper, not this new aged digital style haha

No comments:

Post a Comment