Thursday, April 26, 2012

VooDoo Lounge

I downloaded V.I.P passes for the VooDoo Lounge on a Sunday in June can anyone tell me about the club on Sundays? Also what is the dresscode?



VooDoo Lounge


the voodoo lounge is boss the view from the roofbar%26amp;terrace of the strip is fab just nice casual will do



VooDoo Lounge


the voodoo lounge is boss the view from the roofbar%26amp;terrace of the strip is fab just nice casual will do oh sunday is just normal




Nice casual means no jeans, t-shirts, I presume?




you will see a lot of designer jeans.




We were there in September and I had Khaki shorts and a golf shirt on.




How is the place on Sundays?




Sunday nights are my favorite! Not overly crowded...just perfect!




Thanks BLUESILVER, exactly what I%26#39;m looking for!!




You%26#39;re welcome! As for dresscode, they say no white t-shirts, shorts, tennis shoes or open-toe sandals. Jeans are fine as long as they aren%26#39;t torn or baggy. It all depends on the person at the door %26amp; how busy it is if they enforce the rules.




QUESTION: Where do I download the passes from? I can%26#39;t find the right ';spot'; on their website! (I%26#39;m at Rio%26#39;s website right now...)


  • applying makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment