Thursday, April 26, 2012

vegas music baby boomer era

I am burning some CDs to play in the car whilst I am driving around Vegas .I want to burn one quintessential Vegas CD. I%26#39;ve got some Elvis , Bobby Darin, Cher and Tom Jones; need some more ideas . What is your favorite song or singer that evokes memories of Vegas. tia



vegas music baby boomer era


What, no Dean Martin? Have you gone mad? :)



vegas music baby boomer era


Cheryl Crowe%26#39;s Leaving Las Vegas and the Dead Kennedys version of Viva Las Vegas always put me in the mood for Vegas, baby....




Yeah, you have to have some Dino in there!! For me, it%26#39;s gotta be ';Aint that kick in the head'; - For some reason that song is just so Vegas to me!!!




Sammy Davis Jr. %26amp; Buddy Rich - Come Back To Me and also The Birth of The Blues. Recorded at the Sands





LL




How about Sinatra? He and Elvis are totally Vegas to me.




Wayne Newton just screams Vegas to me. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment