Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Crazy Horse Paris - reviews needed, best place to sit...

My husband and I are going to Vegas this summer and I want to take him to the CH Paris show. I have heard that it is a sensual (not raunchy) show. I%26#39;d love to hear from posters who have gone in the last year. I heard they revamped it not too long ago.

Also, the seating chart is hard to read (no surprise, seems commonplace for Vegas shows). Are the front tables the best? Do you get table drink service during / before the show?

Thanks!

Crazy Horse Paris - reviews needed, best place to sit...

We went last May and enjoyed the show very much. Since it%26#39;s a small place, there%26#39;s really no seat too far away. I would try to get a seat in the middle (not too far to the sides)even if it%26#39;s farther back. You will have a chance to get drinks before and maybe once or twice during the show. They also offer small snacks such as nuts and caramel corn.

Also you can almost always get tickets for this at the half price ticket places.

Crazy Horse Paris - reviews needed, best place to sit...

I would also like to hear reviews of this show...


We went last year and left early. The other couple at our table also left, we left because we were all laughing so hard. This is a true %26#39;to each their own%26#39; show.


My husband and I attended the show this past Wed. We are late 40%26#39;s-early 50%26#39;s. As mentioned the venue is small and it would seem that all seats have a good view. Unless you purchase a private table most of the audience is cramped together in chairs and narrow tables. They offer beers ($7), speciality cocktails (14) and salty type snacks.

The show is not raunchy. It feels more like old style burlesque but the choreography is modern. The dancers are flawless in their execution and a couple of them were outstanding. There is a male (2 guys)act also that is very funny and provides a bit of relief from what becomes a bit of same old T%26amp;A after awhile. The show runs about 90mins and thats long enough. We purchased our tickets at tix4tonite the day of the show. We paid $28 each which I think was half price. For us it was something different. Next night we say Mama Mia - more our style


I saw it last year and I actually liked it. I thought it was a little long, but over all well done and would absolutely go back (especially if I could score tickets for half price.)

We were able to get seats at a center table in the first row of section 1 and I personally that was a too close but my DH thought it was perfect.

I would try to get tickets in the first row of section 2.


Thanks for all the comments. From what I%26#39;ve seen, this seems to be the most sophisticated and tasteful show of this nature. Do others agree? I thought it would be a fun change of pace. And when in Vegas...


I don%26#39;t think ';most'; people would be offended by the show afterall they don%26#39;t call it Sin City for nothing :-)

It%26#39;s a bit of fun and worth a giggle afterwards. A definate couples night out

  • hair cutting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment