Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vegas Champagne

Okay drinkers, I need your help.

If I brought home a bottle of champagne from Vegas, how long does it last before it goes bad?

My only knowledge is with MaiTais and Long Islands....lol

Vegas Champagne

It%26#39;s prob already bad... I%26#39;ll pm ypu my address and you can send it to me to dispose of.

Vegas Champagne

LOL Shrinkgirl! I would also be happy to help dispose of the champagne gone bad!


Here is a real answer Low. I don%26#39;t know what kind of champers but here is the standard.

In ideal cellar conditions (around 50F), some fine Champagnes will keep for twenty or thirty years or more.

If you do not have the luxury of a cellar, however, the best place to store it is somewhere in the dark that has a constant temperature, as cool as possible. Then your timescale for keeping is limited to a few years. Don%26#39;t store it in the fridge.

The Champenois say that you should not keep Champagne for longer that it was cellared originally, so that means from two years for a non-vintage, and from three years for a vintage. You may be lucky and not suffer from deterioration if you keep your Champagne outside a cellar for longer periods.


Low, open it up and if it smells like vinegar, you%26#39;re good. But just to be on the safe side, give some to the wife first and then wait for thirty minutes. You will the know for sure if it%26#39;s good.


Lmaoooooo Hitch! Just told my wife. She%26#39;ll be looking for you!

Thanks Shrink. Glad you told me before I sent all 12 bottles to you!


#!@% !!!!

Outsmarted myself again!


Hi

Question,is it real champagne? Here in europe it has to be grown and bottled in Champagne region to be sold as or it can only be called sparkling wine.

Clive


Wife sez it%26#39;s real champagne, but I don%26#39;t know for sure. We%26#39;re in the middle of moving and the bottles are now at the new house. Kept them cool though.

Don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s the same as wine, but we kept them on their sides....


Why does it matter whether you got the champagne in Las Vegas or somewhere else? Was it out in that heat for very long? That wouldn%26#39;t be good.

I%26#39;d chill it and open it (outside, it might be ready to BLOWWW)and if it was good, drink it, if not, dump it.

What%26#39;s the brand? Some you should just dump before you even open them...


Vegas champagne? What makes you think champagne from LV is treated any differently than other champagne?

makes no sense. Was it handled properly? If so you have no isuue no matter where your got the bottle - somehow the bottle got TO LV, right?

  • two monitors one pc
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment