Thursday, April 26, 2012

two girls late 20's which show ka or o?

We are going to vegas in May. We want to see one show while we are there. Which show is best out of these or is there a better one? Thanks



two girls late 20's which show ka or o?


age is irrelevant - your tastes are what matters.



This is an oft asked Q, you will get lots of info by using the search feature, sort results ';by date'; for the latest and greatest.



Also look at the CDS website, it has good info about each show.



personally i%26#39;d also consider spamalot if you haven%26#39;t seen or don%26#39;t have a touring company coming to your area.



two girls late 20's which show ka or o?


I really enjoyed the water element that O provides so I%26#39;m always partial to say that one.





Plus its at Bellagio and I%26#39;m a sucker for the fountains.




I%26#39;ve seen Mystere(twice), Ka, Love and O. Mystere continues to be my favorite. I feel it has the most WOW moments and it is the one I always recommend to someone who has never seen a CDS show before. Love was absolutely fantastic but it isn%26#39;t a typical Cirque show. The emphasis is on the music rather than acrobatics. O was good- but I don%26#39;t feel it was quite as good as Mystere. I didn%26#39;t like Ka at all. Except for the stage- it just didn%26#39;t hold my interest.




You could check out the video clips from YouTube on both KA %26amp; O...Check out Mystere also, thats our fav. O is beautiful and the best part for us for KA was the stage, which is incredible.



On YouTube, search these:





KA MGM





O Bellagio





Mystere





Hope this helps.




Are you blondes or brunettes?




Thanks everyone for the replies We have decided to book %26#39;O%26#39;





Hair colour???




I have not seen Ka, but can tell you that O is incredible! You will not be disappointed. I saw O with my husband and it was definitely the highlight of our vacation. The theater is beautiful too.




Spinguy - That was an extremely helpful suggestion. I was trying to decide between Mystere and O. Those youtube posts sold me on Mystere. Thanks!




Lol, anytime....thats how we%26#39;ve picked shows before, figured it would help someone else....We%26#39;ve used YouTube to look up lots of places. If you haven%26#39;t been on it much, it%26#39;s amazing that you can usually find something for what you%26#39;re looking for...




before you look to much into this, check if the shows are playing when your there. Me and me friends wanted to see KA but its not playing may 11-19th! We are very very disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment