Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Vodka Vault M&G 4/22 Mandalay Bay

M%26amp;G Red Square in Mandalay Bay 10pm 4/22 we will be pooling resources to don the fur coats for a trip into the Vodka Vault All are invited even if the vodka vault holds no appeal since we will still be enjoying cocktails at the bar.





Before or after dinner, experience the exclusive private vodka vault and famous frozen icebar 鈥?voted Best Bar in America by Playboy Magazine - featuring more than 200 frozen vodkas and infusions, martinis and Russian-inspired cocktails.



Vodka Vault M%26amp;G 4/22 Mandalay Bay


bump



Vodka Vault M%26amp;G 4/22 Mandalay Bay


,




I%26#39;m in, but only if they have Five O%26#39;Clock, in pints




self serving bump




I won%26#39;t be in Vegas until 4/30 - so I can%26#39;t join you - but please post to let me (and everyone else :) know how the vodka closet was. I was playing with the idea of doing it with my group while we are in town, and would love to know the approximate price ranges for bottles, as well as whether you thought it was a good experience.





Thanks!!



Lisa




Lisa i will post and btw my wife%26#39;s name is Lisa




Thanks! I hope you and your Lisa have a great trip - you are doing something I have always been so curious about!




The vodka vault and ice bar are very cool. Can%26#39;t make it this year. Good choice, however.




too bad you are not doing it memorial wknd I would love to go into the vault- I like really good vodka%26#39;s, cant drink the cheap ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment