Thursday, April 26, 2012

Slot Players--Are there some games you avoid??

I know there are some here who don%26#39;t like slots, so no flames please.





I tend to avoid games where you aren%26#39;t paid anything for 2 scatters.





Also, I don%26#39;t like those where you have to get 5 of something to get in the bonus, like ZORRO.





I like playing the GREAT WALL, but it sure is a long time between bonuses on that one.





Any other thoughts??



Slot Players--Are there some games you avoid??


I%26#39;ve always avoided Deal or No Deal, but recently started watching the show, and now I can%26#39;t wait to give it a try. We%26#39;ve gotten burnt out on WOF.



Slot Players--Are there some games you avoid??


Hi Maria,



This is a great question for us slot players.We usually go to Vegas for 8 nights but this time ,we are going for 12 nights. We are arriving June 9th and leaving June the 20th. We usually play slots about 15 to 16 hours a day. My all time favorite slot is called Super 8 Race. It can usually be found in the upright Blue GameKing or the slant top GameKing but I have yet to find it in Vegas. I was told it might be at Arizona Charlie%26#39;s or SouthPoint.



It has without a doubt, one fantastic bous round.



If anyone knows or has seen this one in Vegas, could you please let me know. I would be sooooo grateful.



Now as for the slots I avoid........right now I cannot think of any. My second favorite game is a slot machine called Double Gold. It comes in 25 and one dollar denominations. I have been very lucky on those.





7777 Johnny




I don%26#39;t like when the screen if semi-faded. They just look old and tired to me. I like bright lights and crazy bonus rounds and the more bonus rounds the better. I also stay away from the progressives but this time when I go (leaving tomorrow AM) I think I will play a few dollars on a penny progressive just for S%26amp;G.



I love Super Jackpot Party, Village People and The Fortune Cookie. I want to try The Wizard of Oz and The Wheel of Fortune specifically this trip and maybe a few others.




I don%26#39;t play it if it doesn%26#39;t have a bonus OR you HAVE to bet max coin to get the bonus.




I thought you were supposed to play max bet.???



Please elaborate.




I know what Pook means. As an example.....the Deal or No Deal machine I played recently was great. It was a penny machine...you could bet 20 lines or choose the super button...that was actually 25 lines, so no biggie. That button qualified you for the bonus regardless of what you bet per line. Thus you could spend 25 cents, get the bonus and win a few dollars. Of course, the more you bet per line , the bigger the pay off!




I avoid the Blazing 7 machines and the Lion ones at MGM like the plague, never could win a few on those darned things! I love Haywire, Double Diamond, Double Triple Diamond (or is it Triple Double!!) and my new favorite Pinball!




I avoid any of the %26#39;7%26#39; machines. Not big on sevens at all, no Red, White and Blue either.



I avoid banks of machines near the washrooms, too.




Breeder, I agree about some 7%26#39;s. The ones I don%26#39;t like are all different colored 7%26#39;s, I think they are called Triple Lucky 7, a reel quarter machine. They hate me.




I avoid machines with max bet of $5.00 or more...can%26#39;t figure out why a person would do that instead of playing a dollar (or even $5) machine.





I actually very rarely play $3.00 max come to think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment